Marriage: The Wholly Hookup LIVE is uniquely designed to help SINGLES get ready and MARRIEDs keep it steady in an authentic, thought-provoking and fun environment.
Led by the dynamic duo, MTWH Founders, T. Cedric and Bobette Brown and guests: Brelyn Bowman, author of "No Ring, No Ting" and co-host of the Word Network's "The Tim & Brelyn Show," Will Grandberry, Youth Pastor & BE Modern Man: "Wise Gentleman," Marriage Counselors, Robert and Theresa Greene, Founders of Covenant of Love Marriage Ministry, and authors of "The Other Side of Endurance: A Marriage Ministry Birthed Through Endurance" and "Structural Design for Marriage by the Supreme Architect"... and surprise guests -- you will laugh, learn, and be transformed as you listen to each speaker. We will also be ushered into God's presence with worship leaders: Maurette Brown Clark and Josh Hilson.
Marriage: The Wholly Hook-up LIVE will be a time of rejuvenation, revitalization, fun, connection, and much more.
Married for nearly 29 years, Dr. T. Cedric Brown and his eloquent, beautiful and entrepreneurial wife Bobette are the founders of Marriage: The Wholly Hook-up, a teaching forum that helps singles get ready and marrieds keep it steady.
For the past 4 years, The Browns have been leading Marriage: The Wholly Hook-up as a virtual forum. After many requests, this highly anticipated conference will be held LIVE. It is one of the only conferences that unites SINGLES and MARRIEDS in the same space for transparent dialogue on life, love, and relationships.
Come with the expectation to experience world-class coaching from dynamic presenters, and you are guaranteed to be challenged to step out of your box so that you can grow for the betterment of yourself and/or your marriage.
Dr. T. Cedric Brown is considered one of the nation’s leading authorities on the topic of Visionary Servant Leadership. As Founder of The Institute for World-Class Leaders, a global training and coaching company, Dr. Brown’s expertise is in building world-class organizations that empower world-class servant leaders and teams to advance a world-class vision.
His heart and passion for servant leadership stems from his experience of serving for over 25 years at various levels in the marketplace and ministry. He has a passion for excellence and unique ability to provide the critical support, structure, and systems necessary to enable visionary leaders to thrive. As a result, he has written a guide for those who want to excel as influencers, shifters, and shapers entitled, Ministry of the Towel: Serving God By Serving Others.
Bobette Brown, is the CEO of BGB Enterprises, founder of transFORmU™ Coaching, ICF Certified Personal and Executive Coach, Certified John Maxwell Trainer, Speaker and Coach, member of Forbes Coaches Council, International Speaker, and author of five books, including two Amazon best-sellers.
She uses her 25+ years of coaching experience to help people reach their full potential and become the best version of themselves. As a personal growth and professional development champion, the six areas which encompass her passion can be represented by the word LEAPER: Leadership, Empowerment, Authenticity, Purpose, Equipping and Relationships.
Together, T. Cedric and Bobette Brown, host some of the most powerful speaking events and training sessions on relationship development.
- Conference Materials
- Admission to General Sessions & Breakouts
- Food and Refreshments
- Saturday Luncheon
- Access to Vendors
Types of REGISTRATION
Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel
8777 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD
To reserve your room contact the Hotel directly: 1-800-325-3535 or 301-589-0800
**Mention Wholly Hook-up upon reservation.
- The hotel is newly renovated and is located in the heart of a vibrant and energetic artsy community with many ethnicities, minutes from fine and casual dining, shopping and unique local attractions.
- It is three blocks to the Silver Spring Metro Station on the Red Line and a quick 10 minute subway ride to downtown Washington, D.C., the National Mall and the attractions.
- It has a full service restaurant and lounge Mica is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as quick grab and go items.
- For coffee lovers, they can grab a good cup of Joe from Starbucks located in the lobby.
- Full complimentary access to the 24 hour fitness center and to Sheraton Links, the business center.
- A complimentary first come, first serve shuttle that will drop off and pick up guests from any location within three miles of the hotel from 7:30 AM to 11:00 PM seven days a week.
- Free parking on the lot behind the hotel and on the street. **Note: Garage parking is not free.
MTWH Tentative Schedule
7:30p Prayer, Praise & Worship
8:00p General Session I (everyone)
9:00a Prayer, Praise & Worship
9:20a Ice Breaker
9:30a General Session II (everyone)
10:45a Breakout I
Single & Married Women
Single & Married Men
12:00p Breakout II
Single men and women
2:15p Panel Discussion
3:15p Final Remarks and Closing Prayer
Images Gallery: No images found